Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Ella Sleeps 10 Hours! Snoring Parents Happy.

What a great night. Ella went to bed last night and didn't wake up until 6:45. Amy actually went to check on her at 5:30 and she was sleeping soundly. Here are some reasons why:
  • New Huggies diapers. Not the crappy (literally) ones we were using.
  • Super soft, cozy fleece Jammies. I wish they came in my my size.
  • A new super cozy knit blanket from the Ireland family. Okay, probably just Kristen. I don't think Corey knows how to knit. Thank you, Irelands!
  • A great day at Aunt Becky's house getting worn out.
  • Two of the most awesomest parents ever who obviously know how to parent!
To make the day even better: Ian has pooped in the potty twice already this morning. Underwear Rocks! No more diapers for Ian. He's officially a Big Boy.

I've spread my joy for today. I'll try to post some pictures later. Enjoy the snow!

No comments: