Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Honey, I need Apple Pie

It's official: CRAVINGS. It has been mostly beef, roast beef sandwichs from Arby's. Being a vegetarian, the cravings haven't benefited me at all. No good. That all changed last night. Oh, yea!

Amy turned to me and said, "Honey, I'm going to need some pie tonight." It's about time. I went out later that night a purchased 2 pieces of Apple Pie from Perkins. They also had a cookies. I bought a cookie for Ian too. He shouldn't be left out the cravings. And feeling really guilty when I got home, I had to give Rugby a treat too.

I don't really think that Rugby understands the concept of having a baby but she is in for a huge surprise in a few months when all the crying starts again. She's got it pretty rough.

I didn't get to eat my pie last night. I think I'll indulge myself tonight. It should be good. Pregnancy is turning around for me. Out with the roast beef, in with the pie. God help us!

No comments: